referencia : 7MSXGOLDFISH
referencia : T70015
Launched two years ago, the GOLD FISH X is an "enlarged" version of competition skis.
Incorporating the same technology, it distinguishes itself through improved carry and an optimised performance on all terrain/all types of snow..
This ski is equipped with North TPT construction which gives it several advantages: reduced weight, responsiveness, dynamism, good ski-ability on all types of snow, precision, great stability, etc.
The Light Rocker 6 adds an easy pivot and contributes to improving the lift-off of the ski.
Weighing a mere 770 gr at 160 cm, this ski is modern, reliable and highly performing, ideal for use during training on the slopes or – for skiers with a bigger build – during competitions.
- North TPT: This layering of fibres is featured in the X-SERIES, but is also present in numerous leading-edge industrial sectors (aviation, automobile, nautical, etc.) where the requirements for low weight and high performance are paramount. The process of laminating fibres by "tapping" them, and which is unique in the world, is applied here. All the skis produced with this kind of technology show remarkable stability in camber and resistance to deformation, despite ageing with time.
- Light Rocker 6: The Light Rocker in the tip, with a grading of 6 to 12, depending on the average length of the tip, ensures excellent absorption on uneven terrain and on different types of snow, as well as an easy and progressive approach to the turns.
- X-Series Construction: All the know-how available to MOVEMENT is contained in this construction. The very best materials are used, but the construction itself remains a closely-guarded secret.
- Wood core with a selection of ultra-light Karuba wood
- TPT full carbon & unidirectional & triaxial fibres
- Titanal DPR (Double Plate Reinforcement): integration of a titanal plate underneath the binding to ensure that the screws are perfectly anchored.
- VA-tech: Vibration absorption. A new natural rubber plate with fibreglass, located in the tip of the ski to absorb vibrations.
- BSA (Beech Shock Absorber): A band of hard wood (beech) placed in the centre of the ski, underneath the wood core, to serve as a shock absorber.
- P-Tex 5000 base. A high quality sintered base with high molecular density.
- Race edges
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Fundada en 1999, la marca fue comercializada en 2002, despues de tres anos de investigacion y desarrollo. Fue adoptada muy rapidamente por el mercado y ahora ofrece una linea completa de esquis que responden a todas las disciplinas del esqui moderno. Desde su creacion, el Movement queria destacarse por trabajar sobre gamas de productos especificos destinados a conocedores apasionados. La marca ha optado por una construccion nucleos de madera de calidad, seleccionados y calibrados para asegurar la vitalidad y la trayectoria perfecta en cada tipo de nieve. En seis cortos anos, Movement esquis se ha establecido como una marca lider, capaz de ofrecer un rendimiento excepcional.