The ICON is an exceptional new ski! Armed with a new-school shape, the ICON is a versatile freeride ski that will be at home on even the most challenging off piste terrain.
With a notable rocker tip and 95mm under foot, the ICON floats quickly in the deep stuff, whilst a light rocker tail helps the ski pivot quickly along with a short (14m) sidecut making this ski a top performer in tighter spots and through the trees despite its size.
Wood core, tri-axial fiber weave and 3D light cap ABS (CTS LIGHT) ensure excellent power transmission and response. The flex pattern is progressive which increases fluidity and acceleration. An overall winner in the FREERIDE category.
- Construction CTS Light : The new 3D light cap ABS sidewall is unique in the way that the ABS runs through to the wood core of the ski and works also as a form of reinforcement. This system also offers a weight gain over the classic CTS which why it is integrated in to the Free Touring and Freeride ranges.
- Woodcore : EPL Poplar Light
- Fiber : Dynamic Tri-Axial & Unidirectionel
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Fundada en 1999, la marca fue comercializada en 2002, despues de tres anos de investigacion y desarrollo. Fue adoptada muy rapidamente por el mercado y ahora ofrece una linea completa de esquis que responden a todas las disciplinas del esqui moderno. Desde su creacion, el Movement queria destacarse por trabajar sobre gamas de productos especificos destinados a conocedores apasionados. La marca ha optado por una construccion nucleos de madera de calidad, seleccionados y calibrados para asegurar la vitalidad y la trayectoria perfecta en cada tipo de nieve. En seis cortos anos, Movement esquis se ha establecido como una marca lider, capaz de ofrecer un rendimiento excepcional.