The MAD replaces the EL LOCO and is the big new gun in the ’15/’16 MOVEMENT Freestyle range.
84mm under foot, a solid construction and progressive rocker to aid pivoting and inititation of big spins.
The tip and tail have both been re-worked to reduce weight without compromising on durability of the wood core and tri-axial fibre construction.
The MAD is a pure park and pipe ski with performance levels to suit even the best freestyler.
- Construction : FS Full Sidewall
- Woodcore : Poplar
- Fiber : Dynamic Tri-Axial
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Fundada en 1999, la marca fue comercializada en 2002, despues de tres anos de investigacion y desarrollo. Fue adoptada muy rapidamente por el mercado y ahora ofrece una linea completa de esquis que responden a todas las disciplinas del esqui moderno. Desde su creacion, el Movement queria destacarse por trabajar sobre gamas de productos especificos destinados a conocedores apasionados. La marca ha optado por una construccion nucleos de madera de calidad, seleccionados y calibrados para asegurar la vitalidad y la trayectoria perfecta en cada tipo de nieve. En seis cortos anos, Movement esquis se ha establecido como una marca lider, capaz de ofrecer un rendimiento excepcional.