referencia : 7MSXRISEPRO
referencia : 40237
The RISE PRO X by MOVEMENT is a combination of technologies at the service of the alpine skiing elite.
This ski is equipped with North TPT technology, used in the aerospace industry and in Formula 1, which entails significant advantages: reduced weight, responsiveness, dynamism, good ski-ability on all types of snow, precision, great stability, etc.
It is a combination of a very light Karuba wood core andhigh density reinforcements along the edges for an enhanced transmission of edge-hold, associated with anetwork of glass/"tapped" carbon fibres.
The classic camber ensures an excellent edge-hold on hard snow. To conclude, the high density molecular base guarantees an enhanced glide.
This model is among the most high-tech products currently on the market, with a mere 670 gr (approximately) at 160 cm and an unparalleled level of performance and reliability.
- North TPT: This layering of fibres is featured in the X-SERIES, but is also applied in numerous leading-edge sectors of industry (aviation, automobile, nautical, etc.) where the requirements for low weight and high performance are paramount. The process of laminating fibres by "tapping" them, and which is unique in the world, is applied here. All the skis produced with this kind of technology show remarkable stability in camber and resistance to deformation, despite ageing with time.
- X-Series Construction: All the know-how available to MOVEMENT is contained in this construction. The very best materials are used, but the construction itself remains a closely-guarded secret.
- Wood core with a selection of ultra-light Karuba wood
- TPT full carbon & unidirectional & triaxial fibres
- Titanal DPR (Double Plate Reinforcement): integration of a titanal plate underneath the binding to ensure that the screws are perfectly anchored.
- VA-tech: Vibrations absorber. A new natural rubber plate with fibreglass, located in the tip of the ski to absorb vibrations.
- BSA (Beech Shock Absorber): A band of hard wood (beech) placed in the centre of the ski, underneath the wood core, to serve as a shock absorber.
- Classic camber: Conceived for excellent performances on hard snow. The classically shaped tip and tail offer immediate sensations of carving and an easy, yet precise, behaviour. The camber underfoot guarantees stability, grip and a powerful response.
- P-Tex 5000 base. A high quality sintered base with high molecular density.
- Race edges
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Fundada en 1999, la marca fue comercializada en 2002, despues de tres anos de investigacion y desarrollo. Fue adoptada muy rapidamente por el mercado y ahora ofrece una linea completa de esquis que responden a todas las disciplinas del esqui moderno. Desde su creacion, el Movement queria destacarse por trabajar sobre gamas de productos especificos destinados a conocedores apasionados. La marca ha optado por una construccion nucleos de madera de calidad, seleccionados y calibrados para asegurar la vitalidad y la trayectoria perfecta en cada tipo de nieve. En seis cortos anos, Movement esquis se ha establecido como una marca lider, capaz de ofrecer un rendimiento excepcional.