referencia : 7MSXSESSION
referencia : ADDIAVIPECL
This season's newcomer, the SESSION X is equipped with the light technology which is a feature of all the leading-edge skis produced by MOVEMENT. It has become the proverbial voice of freeride-touring in the collection.
This ski is equipped with North TPT construction which gives it several advantages: reduced weight, responsiveness, dynamism, good ski-ability on all types of snow, precision, great stability, etc. Light Cap ABS Sidewall (CTS LIGHT) sidewalls are combined to guarantee a strong and precise hold, ensuring a ski with great efficiency and a waist reinforced with a titanal DPR Ti insert.
With a 89 mm waist and Light Rocker 10 in the tip, this ski moves smoothly on fresh, deep snow, yet delivers an excellent level of performance in more extreme weather conditions.
A model which is positioning itself as the leader in a superlight freeride-touring programme developed for demanding skiers.
- North TPT: This layering of fibres is featured in the X-SERIES, but is also applied in numerous leading-edge sectors of industry (aviation, automobile, nautical, etc.) where the requirements for low weight and high performance are paramount. The process of laminating fibres by "tapping" them, and which is unique in the world, is applied here. All the skis produced with this kind of technology show remarkable stability in camber and resistance to deformation, despite ageing with time.
- X-Series Construction: All the know-how available to MOVEMENT is contained in this construction. The very best materials are used, but the construction itself remains a closely-guarded secret.
- Wood core with a selection of ultra-light Karuba wood
- TPT full carbon and light triaxial fibres
- ASA (ABS Shock Absorber): incorporation of the ASA system onto the sensitive area of the boot which fulfils the role of shock absorber.
- Titanal DPR (Double Plate Reinforcement): integration of a titanal plate underneath the binding to ensure that the screws are perfectly anchored.
- VA-tech: Vibration absorption. A new natural rubber plate with fibreglass, located in the tip of the ski to absorb vibrations.
- Light Rocker 10: The Light Rocker in the tip, with a grading of 6 to 12, depending on the average length of the tip, ensures excellent absorption on uneven terrain and on different types of snow, as well as an easy and progressive approach to the turns.
- P-Tex 4000 base A high quality sintered base with high molecular density.
- Tour edges
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Only pin binding with front lateral release. Where the forces act in case of a fall.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Fundada en 1999, la marca fue comercializada en 2002, despues de tres anos de investigacion y desarrollo. Fue adoptada muy rapidamente por el mercado y ahora ofrece una linea completa de esquis que responden a todas las disciplinas del esqui moderno. Desde su creacion, el Movement queria destacarse por trabajar sobre gamas de productos especificos destinados a conocedores apasionados. La marca ha optado por una construccion nucleos de madera de calidad, seleccionados y calibrados para asegurar la vitalidad y la trayectoria perfecta en cada tipo de nieve. En seis cortos anos, Movement esquis se ha establecido como una marca lider, capaz de ofrecer un rendimiento excepcional.