Want a board that can do it all? Well, look no further than the Advanced.
Built around our state-of-the-art CamRock profile, the brand have packed this Twin-Tip destroyer full of all the latest goodies that our engineers have created. With a super-responsive and powerful ride, this is one board that you can push to the absolute limit.
Equally at home busting huge double-corks off massive booters or in waist-deep pow, this “do-everything” freestyle board is the perfect shred stick for any rider who wants to destroy the whole mountain without compromising the ultimate in freestyle performance.
- Shape :
Real Twin : The twin-tip shape was designed with freestylers in mind. The nose and tail have exactly the same dimensions and the stance is centered, so the board performs equally well, regardless of your orientation. Built to allow riders to jib, spin, stomp, and butter, it gives you not just the pop you need, but the pop you want. Regular or switch, it doesn’t matter, it’s all the same.
- Profile :
POP CamRock ® : POP Camrock will help you dial in your entire bag of tricks by giving you all the pop you need to ollie over anything that lies in your path. We added flat spots outside the bindings toward the tip and tail that will allow you to load up your pop without sacrificing the playfulness of the Camrock design. The camber between your feet gives you stability and responsiveness in all conditions and terrain types.
- 6000 : A fast material with a diamond-textured finish, this base is all about speed and the ability to take a beating. It also has superior wax absorption qualities.
- Die-Cut : Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs.
Exclusive Nidecker :
- Freeflex 1.0 : By reducing the wood and fiberglass in the nose and tail, and by reinforcing them with lighter, yet stronger, materials such as carbon fiber, Free Flex technology allows us to lighten up the board significantly while increasing strength, durability, and pop. Free Flex also dampens vibrations and provides a unique, light feel in turn transitions, due to its reduced thickness and profile.
- Fiber :
Dual Plus : Our standard 90-degree biaxial fiberglass is the most versatile in the industry. It is bombproof and reliable for all terrain types.
- POP Carbon : Strategic carbon fiber placement in our boards allows for better response, and increased pop and stiffness. This is ideal for more aggressive riding, and gives you a damper ride in all conditions.
- Core :
Full Wood Core : This is our standard poplar core combined with beech reinforcement. The beech on nose and tail provides more pop and better stiffness and torsion. If you like a consistent ride that has a lot of life, this core should be your ‘go to’ wood core.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Fifty is over 10 years old and still shows no signs of slowing down yet. Riders from everywhere flock to The Fifty due to its unmatched comfort and responsiveness.
With our premium Delta Light baseplate and its blend of the highest-grade aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon available, you will feel a dramatic increase in board feel and dampening.
Our Mach 5 aluminum ratchets blow away the competition by sliding 5 clicks for every single crank, ensuring you are first to drop in every time.
Our Premium MFC ankle straps, with new internal padding, provide an extra flex for when you want to tweak those grabs. We are already planning for the Fifty’s 20th birthday.
- Light Frame : Good news for the lightness addicted! The Light Frame family keeps the same benefits of a full frame highback without the weight! It’s a perfect mix of torsion and response: it gives you more lateral movement while allowing a progressive response in the longitudinal axis, translating to a highly reactivity highback and giving you greater control over your board. This guarantees that it is comfortable and forgiving with no compromise of the support, while dramatically reducing the weight of the highback.
- Preium MFC : Comfort, response, and flex in a luxuriously constructed strap. New internal padding for extra flex and cohesion with the boot and binding interface.
- Mac 5 : Probably the quickest, most efficient aluminum ratchet in the market. It slides five ladder steps every crank and is ergonomically shaped for smooth ratcheting operation and release.
- Delta Light : Engineered with the highest quality aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon. This ultra-light weight baseplate was designed to enhance response and board feel. The weight on this baseplate was dramatically reduced by removing heavy plastic and replacing it with an EVA dampening pad. Delta-Lite has an all new contact pad placed directly on the board to better dampen and take riding to a whole new level.