Want a board that can do it all? Well, look no further than the Advanced.
Built around our state-of-the-art CamRock profile, the brand have packed this Twin-Tip destroyer full of all the latest goodies that our engineers have created. With a super-responsive and powerful ride, this is one board that you can push to the absolute limit.
Equally at home busting huge double-corks off massive booters or in waist-deep pow, this “do-everything” freestyle board is the perfect shred stick for any rider who wants to destroy the whole mountain without compromising the ultimate in freestyle performance.
- Shape :
Real Twin : The twin-tip shape was designed with freestylers in mind. The nose and tail have exactly the same dimensions and the stance is centered, so the board performs equally well, regardless of your orientation. Built to allow riders to jib, spin, stomp, and butter, it gives you not just the pop you need, but the pop you want. Regular or switch, it doesn’t matter, it’s all the same.
- Profile :
POP CamRock ® : POP Camrock will help you dial in your entire bag of tricks by giving you all the pop you need to ollie over anything that lies in your path. We added flat spots outside the bindings toward the tip and tail that will allow you to load up your pop without sacrificing the playfulness of the Camrock design. The camber between your feet gives you stability and responsiveness in all conditions and terrain types.
- 6000 : A fast material with a diamond-textured finish, this base is all about speed and the ability to take a beating. It also has superior wax absorption qualities.
- Die-Cut : Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs.
Exclusive Nidecker :
- Freeflex 1.0 : By reducing the wood and fiberglass in the nose and tail, and by reinforcing them with lighter, yet stronger, materials such as carbon fiber, Free Flex technology allows us to lighten up the board significantly while increasing strength, durability, and pop. Free Flex also dampens vibrations and provides a unique, light feel in turn transitions, due to its reduced thickness and profile.
- Fiber :
Dual Plus : Our standard 90-degree biaxial fiberglass is the most versatile in the industry. It is bombproof and reliable for all terrain types.
- POP Carbon : Strategic carbon fiber placement in our boards allows for better response, and increased pop and stiffness. This is ideal for more aggressive riding, and gives you a damper ride in all conditions.
- Core :
Full Wood Core : This is our standard poplar core combined with beech reinforcement. The beech on nose and tail provides more pop and better stiffness and torsion. If you like a consistent ride that has a lot of life, this core should be your ‘go to’ wood core.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Super comfort ankle straps, lightweight buckles, highback toe and heel padding, all the features you need for a great binding at a great price.
- Unibody Power : Power transmission oriented design.
- Asym-Flex Highback : Developed to provide flex and support where you need it.
- Superior Engineered Polyamide® : Great reactivity and incredible board feeling.
Ankle Strap :
- Comfort Strap : Comfortable strap with an shape to get the best support and response.
Toe Strap :
- Anatomic 3D molded reinforcement : Get the best strength transmission & avoid pressure points.
- Convertible Cap Strap : Traditional toe strap or capped around the toe box.
- Premium Aluminium Buckles : 3 axis buckles with ultra fast gearing & smooth releasing system.
-S-Bend Strap : The ladder straps and side straps are injected with a 3D shape that allows you to step in the binding and close your straps faster and more easily.
- Full EVA Footbed : You’ll feel a great cushion while riding or landing.
- Heel Dampening : Durable cushioning system for impact protection.