The versatile ANGEL W board features lots of technology.
Its directional shape, medium flex and Camrock® profile combining a classic camber and tip rockers make it efficient on all terrains thanks to its maneuverability and responsiveness. It loves carving curves on the pistes and in powder snow!
- Profile: STD Camrock®
- NDK exclusive: Ultimate Traction / Freeflex 1.0 / Shock Absorber
- Fiber: Dual Plus
- Shape: Directional
- Core: Core made entirely of wood
- Sole: 6000 / Die-Cut
- Use: All Mountain Freeride
- Flex: 6/10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The ISIS W is a versatile binding specifically designed to enhance female riders' achievements on all terrains. It has more than one trick up its sleeve. Its high-end construction makes it comfortable, resistant and efficient.
It offers great support thanks to its innovative straps and its use is made substantially easier by the rear opening at spoiler level.
- Flange: Glass-filled Nylon Rockered
- Spoiler: Glass-filled Nylon Mod-Back
- SupportPanel ATM.7
- Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y)
- Fusion PowerStrap
- Ratchets LSR
- 2.5 Degree Canted Bank-Bed
- Multi-disk (3mm offset) for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|