The versatile ANGEL W board features lots of technology.
Its directional shape, medium flex and Camrock® profile combining a classic camber and tip rockers make it efficient on all terrains thanks to its maneuverability and responsiveness. It loves carving curves on the pistes and in powder snow!
- Profile: STD Camrock®
- NDK exclusive: Ultimate Traction / Freeflex 1.0 / Shock Absorber
- Fiber: Dual Plus
- Shape: Directional
- Core: Core made entirely of wood
- Sole: 6000 / Die-Cut
- Use: All Mountain Freeride
- Flex: 6/10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The LYNX is an all-mountain snowboard binding that responds to the needs of women looking for maximum performance. Its responsiveness is amazing.
Its Precision Fit 2 chassis, its double AIR cushioning system and its comfortable strap offer a steady kick. Its soft flex (5/10) offer optimal power transmission in all conditions.
A perfect binding to keep making progress on all terrains.
- NITRO Dual Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Women’s Asym Type S Highback
- Precision Fit 2 Baseplate
- Premium Comfort Ankle Strap With Flex Window
- Easy Entry Buckle Tech And Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- Women’s Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|