The versatile ANGEL W board features lots of technology.
Its directional shape, medium flex and Camrock® profile combining a classic camber and tip rockers make it efficient on all terrains thanks to its maneuverability and responsiveness. It loves carving curves on the pistes and in powder snow!
- Profile: STD Camrock®
- NDK exclusive: Ultimate Traction / Freeflex 1.0 / Shock Absorber
- Fiber: Dual Plus
- Shape: Directional
- Core: Core made entirely of wood
- Sole: 6000 / Die-Cut
- Use: All Mountain Freeride
- Flex: 6/10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Visually very simple, the STELLA is packed with technology offering an ultra-lightweight, ultra-comfortable and very precise binding.
For the good female riders who are seeking a single contact with their board so they have no limits.
- Flex 5/10
- Slasher baseplate : Lightweight yet strong, the reinforced polyamide materials ensure even distribution of your movements.
- Full pad: Fullpad cushioning system maximizes comfort while minimizing points of fatigue.
- Elasto Highback: featuring two different levels of stiffness to get the best combination of comfort, precision and functionality.
- 3D Asym Supreme Strap: strap with asymmetric and anatomical drawing for maximum foot wrapping without any pressure point. Very comfortable but also ultra performance.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|