Power and responsiveness do not have to be the privilege of high-end snowboards. The AXIS board proves it by providing great all-terrain performance while staying affordable.
It will be a great companion for riders who want a good board under their foot without spending a fortune on it. It manages all terrains. Its Camrock profile (camber between the feet and tip rockers) and its Directional shape orients it towards Freeride.
- Profile: STD. Camrock®
- Fiber: Dual plus / POP Carbon
- Nidecker exclusivity: Freeflex 1.0 / Ultimate Traction / Shock Absorber
- Shape: Directional
- Core: POP core
- Sole: 6000 / Die-Cut
- Use: All Mountain Freeride
- Flex : 8/10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The FIVE is an extremely versatile snowboard binding that will suit a majority of riders.
It is resistant and functional. Its quality construction provides optimal power transmission between the rider and the board while offering good comfort thanks to its innovative straps.
It even features a spoiler with rear opening to make its use as easy as possible. It is the ideal binding to ride through the winter successfully.
- Flange: Molded Composite Rockered Baseplate
- Spoiler: Molded Composite Uni-Back
- Hybrid PowerCapStrap
- LSR Ratchets
- Full-EVA toe&heel-inserts
- Combi-disk (for 4x4 and 3HP)
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|