Power and responsiveness do not have to be the privilege of high-end snowboards. The AXIS board proves it by providing great all-terrain performance while staying affordable.
It will be a great companion for riders who want a good board under their foot without spending a fortune on it. It manages all terrains. Its Camrock profile (camber between the feet and tip rockers) and its Directional shape orients it towards Freeride.
- Profile: STD. Camrock®
- Fiber: Dual plus / POP Carbon
- Nidecker exclusivity: Freeflex 1.0 / Ultimate Traction / Shock Absorber
- Shape: Directional
- Core: POP core
- Sole: 6000 / Die-Cut
- Use: All Mountain Freeride
- Flex : 8/10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The TEAM is a snowboard binding focusing on comfort. It also is very versatile.
It is a combination of excellent components from spoiler to toe strap. It ensures good support and optimal responsiveness in any situation.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: CORED HIGHBACK / Asymmetric design
- Ankle strap: Comfort Strap / 3D molded anatomical reinforcement
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Buckles: Remium aluminium / S-BEND Strap
- Flange: EVA reinforced sole
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 7
Lateral flex 7