Power and responsiveness do not have to be the privilege of high-end snowboards. The AXIS board proves it by providing great all-terrain performance while staying affordable.
It will be a great companion for riders who want a good board under their foot without spending a fortune on it. It manages all terrains. Its Camrock profile (camber between the feet and tip rockers) and its Directional shape orients it towards Freeride.
- Profile: STD. Camrock®
- Fiber: Dual plus / POP Carbon
- Nidecker exclusivity: Freeflex 1.0 / Ultimate Traction / Shock Absorber
- Shape: Directional
- Core: POP core
- Sole: 6000 / Die-Cut
- Use: All Mountain Freeride
- Flex : 8/10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The RODEO is a binding specifically developed for freestyle. Its mobile and flexible (flex 4/10) flange is perfect to perform tricks on rails and crazy kickers.
Its Wedgie™ footbed and the excellent lateral responsiveness from its Stealth™ spoiler enhances its performance thanks to its power transmission and cushioning. For even more support and function, it now includes the Infinity™ chassis, the AstroGlyde™ buckles with LT pawls and a new asymmetric ankle strap.
- Chassis: Aluminum Infinity™ and adjustable heel piece
- Spoiler: Stealth™
- Foot bed: Wedgie™
- EVA cushioning
- Asymmetric acrobatic ankle strap
- Foot-tip strap: ThinGrip™ 3D
- Lateral fitting strap: FlipSide™
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ with LT pawls
- Disk: forged aluminum micro-disk
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|