If the mountain is your playground, then look no further than the Divine.
Equally at home in the park and pipe as it is dropping chutes and laying lines down on the groomers, this versatile all-terrain freestyle board is the perfect choice for any rider who wants high-end performance with the friendly nature of a freestyle board.
- Twin Directional : This is a hybrid shape, combining the Twin-Tip and the Directional shapes. It will give you the float and control of a Directional shape, but with a twin “feel” that helps you perform better switch. The stiffness is Twin, but the inserts have a small setback like the Directional.
- Freeride CamRock ® : Freeride CamRock gives you everything you need to slay your backcountry line. There is a touch more rocker in the nose to add float and improved maneuverability, matched with a small amount of camber under foot to keep your snowboard responsive. A small amount of rocker in the tail gives you additional stability and maneuverability.
- 8000 : We added carbon nanoparticles to this sintered base to provide exceptional glide. It was developed exclusively by Nidecker and is extremely tough.
- Die-Cut : Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs.
Exclusive Nidecker :
- Freeflex 1.0 : By reducing the wood and fiberglass in the nose and tail, and by reinforcing them with lighter, yet stronger, materials such as carbon fiber, Free Flex technology allows us to lighten up the board significantly while increasing strength, durability, and pop. Free Flex also dampens vibrations and provides a unique, light feel in turn transitions, due to its reduced thickness and profile.
- Ultimate Traction : BRAND NEW THIS YEAR! Following the 2005 invention of UG, the industry’s first traction enhancer, Nidecker, always wanting to stay on the cutting edge, took the next step and developed the revolutionary ULTIMATE TRACTION (UT). With UT, Nidecker’s engineers have taken serrated edges to ano¬ther level. By strategically positioning five bumps along the board’s effective edges instead of using a more conventional serration, we have created enhanced reactivity in all conditions. As a result, you will have more control of your board and way more fun!
- Better grip anytime, anywhere.
- More hold and less fatigue = better performance.
- Extra edge control and more reactivity on any mountain.
- Shock Absorber : Our Shock Absorber is a specially designed elastomeric interlayer, which offers additional comfort to the rider, while eliminating vibrations.
- Triax : The optimal mix of vibration-dampening and reactivity, the Multi is made with pride in Switzerland. This light triaxial glass, exclusive to Nidecker, incorporates a multi-layered, multi-axis fiberglass that is stitched together, resulting in a straight fiber laminate.
- Pop Carbon : Strategic carbon fiber placement in our boards allows for better response, and increased pop and stiffness. This is ideal for more aggressive riding, and gives you a damper ride in all conditions.
- POP Core : Starting with beech for superior torsion, and poplar for lightness, we’ve added spruce in the nose and tail, and found the perfect combination of woods to give you more pop than any other snowboard offered today.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|