The ESCAPE is aptly named because it is great for freeride sessions away from the pistes. It features a Twin Directional shape. Its Freeride Camrock profile provides it with excellent flotation while its Shock Absorber technology limits vibrations and dampen shocks to avoid bothering the rider at full speed.
It is stable and responsive, and also very efficient on the pistes, for an affordable price.
- Profile: Freeride Camrock®
- Fiber: Triax / Vibra System
- Nidecker exclusivity: Shock Absorber
- Shape: Directional twin
- Core: POP core
- Sole: 6000 / Die-Cut
- Use: All Mountain Freeride
- Flex: 7/10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The FIVE is an extremely versatile snowboard binding that will suit a majority of riders.
It is resistant and functional. Its quality construction provides optimal power transmission between the rider and the board while offering good comfort thanks to its innovative straps.
It even features a spoiler with rear opening to make its use as easy as possible. It is the ideal binding to ride through the winter successfully.
- Flange: Molded Composite Rockered Baseplate
- Spoiler: Molded Composite Uni-Back
- ExoFit PowerStrap
- LSR Ratchets
- Full-EVA toe&heel-inserts
- Combi-disk (for 4x4 and 3HP)
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|