The ESCAPE is aptly named because it is great for freeride sessions away from the pistes. It features a Twin Directional shape. Its Freeride Camrock profile provides it with excellent flotation while its Shock Absorber technology limits vibrations and dampen shocks to avoid bothering the rider at full speed.
It is stable and responsive, and also very efficient on the pistes, for an affordable price.
- Profile: Freeride Camrock®
- Fiber: Triax / Vibra System
- Nidecker exclusivity: Shock Absorber
- Shape: Directional twin
- Core: POP core
- Sole: 6000 / Die-Cut
- Use: All Mountain Freeride
- Flex: 7/10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The FUSE GT is a snowboard binding successful thanks to its great versatility. As the manufacturer announced, "engineers finally achieved a paradox: creating a Flex binding with maximum responsiveness."
It provides exceptional comfort and optimal power transmission thanks to its quality construction.
To all-mountain riders who want the best comfort/performance compromise.
- Flange: Glass-filled Nylon Rockered
- Spoiler: Glass-filled Nylon Mod-Back
- SupportPanel: ATM.7
- Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y)
- PowerStrap Fusion
- Ratchets LSR
- 2.5 Degree Canted Bank-Bed
- Multi-disk (3mm offset) for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6