The ESCAPE is aptly named because it is great for freeride sessions away from the pistes. It features a Twin Directional shape. Its Freeride Camrock profile provides it with excellent flotation while its Shock Absorber technology limits vibrations and dampen shocks to avoid bothering the rider at full speed.
It is stable and responsive, and also very efficient on the pistes, for an affordable price.
- Profile: Freeride Camrock®
- Fiber: Triax / Vibra System
- Nidecker exclusivity: Shock Absorber
- Shape: Directional twin
- Core: POP core
- Sole: 6000 / Die-Cut
- Use: All Mountain Freeride
- Flex: 7/10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The CINCH CTS is still as efficient. This renowned snowboard binding includes Cinch technology offering maximum responsiveness and versatility.
It is easy to put on thanks to its quality straps. It offers excellent foot support and great stability as well as perfect cushioning: this season it features Harshmellow™ reinforcements to dampen vibrations from tough landings.
- Strap System: Cinch
- Highback: Regular
- Riding Style: All Mountain
- Chassis: Cinch™ C2
- Highback: Cinch Airlite
- Ankle Strap: Custom Caddi
- Strap Features: Cam-Lock Centering
- Toe Strap: Tool-Less Universal
- Ratchet: Hella RADchets
- Disc: NEW! Universal disc
- Footbed: Seamless EVA, Canted Harshmellow™, Adjustable Power Ramp