This mid-range directional board carries much of the same technology as our higher priced models and has quickly become a favorite among our product devlopment team.
Great for backcountry freestyle action, and with Camrock to bring stability no matter what the conditions, the Escape is perfect for a quick getaway.
- Twin Directional : This is a hybrid shape, combining the Twin-Tip and the Directional shapes. It will give you the float and control of a Directional shape, but with a twin “feel” that helps you perform better switch. The stiffness is Twin, but the inserts have a small setback like the Directional.
- Freeride CamRock ® : Freeride CamRock gives you everything you need to slay your backcountry line. There is a touch more rocker in the nose to add float and improved maneuverability, matched with a small amount of camber under foot to keep your snowboard responsive. A small amount of rocker in the tail gives you additional stability and maneuverability.
- 6000 : A fast material with a diamond-textured finish, this base is all about speed and the ability to take a beating. It also has superior wax absorption qualities.
- Die-Cut : Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs.
Exclusive Nidecker :
- Shock Absorber : Our Shock Absorber is a specially designed elastomeric interlayer, which offers additional comfort to the rider, while eliminating vibrations.
- Triax : The optimal mix of vibration-dampening and reactivity, the Multi is made with pride in Switzerland. This light triaxial glass, exclusive to Nidecker, incorporates a multi-layered, multi-axis fiberglass that is stitched together, resulting in a straight fiber laminate.
- Vibra system : Vibra-System delivers a comfortable ride, reducing vibration and chatter under your feet. It gives you the confidence to go bigger and faster, no matter what the mountain throws at you.
- POP Core : Starting with beech for superior torsion, and poplar for lightness, we’ve added spruce in the nose and tail, and found the perfect combination of woods to give you more pop than any other snowboard offered today.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Radar is our bombproof all-mountain. Our Natural Cant Plus Interface incorporated throughout the whole binding offers superior shock absorption; increases comfort and reliefs heel impact on heavy landings.
The Omichrom Light baseplate, combined with our Polycarbonate High back provides the perfect flex whilst retaining its response when carving.
Infinite ankle straps and Hyperflex toe straps, combined with our MG 12 magnesium ratchets ensure that foot pain is a thing of the past.
The Radar will see you through the longest and toughest riding days far into the future.
- Infinite : For you, here’s our brand new dual density strap that breaks the trade-off between comfort and performance! The design of the internal frame is based on the Infinity Symbol, and it guarantees powerful energy transmission. At the same time, a larger strap on the outer part smoothes the contact point, and thanks to its gel cushion in the joint zones, provides superior comfort.
- Natural Cant Plus : The Natural Cant Plus pad sets the new standard for comfort and performance. Its outside angle fulfills the gap between the external part of the foot and the binding, providing a perfect feeling of balance and comfort even with the widest stance. It features the Plaxmol Heel cushioning in PU to absorb shock and vibrations maximizing the dampening for high impact landings and making it more comfortable; in addition, the toe ramp delivers perfect side edge control.
- - Omnichrom Light : The Omnichrom, on a diet. The same proven performance of the Drake Omnichrom baseplate and heelcup has been enhanced thanks to a lightened bridge heelcup. Assuring the same reactivity and improved flexibility, the Omnichrom Light reduces the overall weight by shaving unnecessary material from the bridge and baseplate. Leave the extra weight to the others!
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|