This mid-range directional board carries much of the same technology as our higher priced models and has quickly become a favorite among our product devlopment team.
Great for backcountry freestyle action, and with Camrock to bring stability no matter what the conditions, the Escape is perfect for a quick getaway.
- Twin Directional : This is a hybrid shape, combining the Twin-Tip and the Directional shapes. It will give you the float and control of a Directional shape, but with a twin “feel” that helps you perform better switch. The stiffness is Twin, but the inserts have a small setback like the Directional.
- Freeride CamRock ® : Freeride CamRock gives you everything you need to slay your backcountry line. There is a touch more rocker in the nose to add float and improved maneuverability, matched with a small amount of camber under foot to keep your snowboard responsive. A small amount of rocker in the tail gives you additional stability and maneuverability.
- 6000 : A fast material with a diamond-textured finish, this base is all about speed and the ability to take a beating. It also has superior wax absorption qualities.
- Die-Cut : Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs.
Exclusive Nidecker :
- Shock Absorber : Our Shock Absorber is a specially designed elastomeric interlayer, which offers additional comfort to the rider, while eliminating vibrations.
- Triax : The optimal mix of vibration-dampening and reactivity, the Multi is made with pride in Switzerland. This light triaxial glass, exclusive to Nidecker, incorporates a multi-layered, multi-axis fiberglass that is stitched together, resulting in a straight fiber laminate.
- Vibra system : Vibra-System delivers a comfortable ride, reducing vibration and chatter under your feet. It gives you the confidence to go bigger and faster, no matter what the mountain throws at you.
- POP Core : Starting with beech for superior torsion, and poplar for lightness, we’ve added spruce in the nose and tail, and found the perfect combination of woods to give you more pop than any other snowboard offered today.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Super comfort ankle straps, lightweight buckles, highback toe and heel padding, all the features you need for a great binding at a great price.
- Unibody Power : Power transmission oriented design.
- Asym-Flex Highback : Developed to provide flex and support where you need it.
- Superior Engineered Polyamide® : Great reactivity and incredible board feeling.
Ankle Strap :
- Comfort Strap : Comfortable strap with an shape to get the best support and response.
Toe Strap :
- Anatomic 3D molded reinforcement : Get the best strength transmission & avoid pressure points.
- Convertible Cap Strap : Traditional toe strap or capped around the toe box.
- Premium Aluminium Buckles : 3 axis buckles with ultra fast gearing & smooth releasing system.
-S-Bend Strap : The ladder straps and side straps are injected with a 3D shape that allows you to step in the binding and close your straps faster and more easily.
- Full EVA Footbed : You’ll feel a great cushion while riding or landing.
- Heel Dampening : Durable cushioning system for impact protection.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|