This mid-range directional board carries much of the same technology as our higher priced models and has quickly become a favorite among our product devlopment team.
Great for backcountry freestyle action, and with Camrock to bring stability no matter what the conditions, the Escape is perfect for a quick getaway.
- Twin Directional : This is a hybrid shape, combining the Twin-Tip and the Directional shapes. It will give you the float and control of a Directional shape, but with a twin “feel” that helps you perform better switch. The stiffness is Twin, but the inserts have a small setback like the Directional.
- Freeride CamRock ® : Freeride CamRock gives you everything you need to slay your backcountry line. There is a touch more rocker in the nose to add float and improved maneuverability, matched with a small amount of camber under foot to keep your snowboard responsive. A small amount of rocker in the tail gives you additional stability and maneuverability.
- 6000 : A fast material with a diamond-textured finish, this base is all about speed and the ability to take a beating. It also has superior wax absorption qualities.
- Die-Cut : Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs.
Exclusive Nidecker :
- Shock Absorber : Our Shock Absorber is a specially designed elastomeric interlayer, which offers additional comfort to the rider, while eliminating vibrations.
- Triax : The optimal mix of vibration-dampening and reactivity, the Multi is made with pride in Switzerland. This light triaxial glass, exclusive to Nidecker, incorporates a multi-layered, multi-axis fiberglass that is stitched together, resulting in a straight fiber laminate.
- Vibra system : Vibra-System delivers a comfortable ride, reducing vibration and chatter under your feet. It gives you the confidence to go bigger and faster, no matter what the mountain throws at you.
- POP Core : Starting with beech for superior torsion, and poplar for lightness, we’ve added spruce in the nose and tail, and found the perfect combination of woods to give you more pop than any other snowboard offered today.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
DEFY GRAVITY With the flex of ShadowFit Technology and the support of a carbon constructed asymmetrical highback, the Quantum Binding is the special operative that Josh Dirksen calls in when top-notch control and lightning-fast reactivity is needed. The Kevlar Quickwire allows for lateral mobility when tweaking, while the Airbed Footbed paired with Full EVA and extra comfy straps will keep the dogs from barking on long backcountry days.