The MINIMAL is an aptly named board that focuses on the most important thing: performance. It is intended for a freestyle and jib practice mostly, thanks to its Twin shape and its adapted flex, making it versatile enough to manage the pistes as well.
- Profile: POP Camrock®
- Fiber: Triax / BCK
- Nidecker exclusivity: Freeflex 1.0 / Ultimate Traction / Shock Absorber
- Shape: Real Twin
- Core: Master core
- Sole: 8000 / Die-Cut / Diamond
- Use: Freestyle / Jib
- Flex: 6/10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The CAPO binding is very versatile but has a certain sense of freestyle. It includes several types of technology. This year, it features a new Spoiler and a new toe strap for impeccable support and responsiveness.
Its Infinity™ chassis and its AstroGlyde™ LT pawl buckles offer efficiency and versatility thanks to its medium flex (6/10). To dampen landings of strong jumps, the Wedgie™ footbed is perfect.
This binding will meet the expectations of all-mountain riders who won't hesitate to take a trip to the park.
- Chassis: Aluminum Infinity™ and adjustable heel piece
- Spoiler: Vertigo™
- Foot bed: Wedgie™
- Cushioning: Urethane Rollbar™
- Ankle strap: acrobatic
- Foot-tip strap: ThinGrip™ Max
- Lateral fitting strap: FlipSide™
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ with LT pawls
- Disk: forged aluminum micro-disk
- Flex: 6/10
- Use: All Mountain Freestyle