The PLATINUM is a high-quality board. It manages freeride and boardercross courses equally well. It ensures an exceptional level of responsiveness an control in any situations and at any speed thanks to its long-lasting (and environmentally friendly) materials that its construction includes.
This resistant board will greatly please riders who like to carve mach-12 curves on all types of snow.
- Profile: STD Camrock®
- Fiber: Triax / POP Carbon
- Nidecker exclusivity: Shock Absorber / Freeflex 1.0 / Ultimate Traction
- Shape: Directional twin
- Core: Master Core
- Sole: 9000 / Die-Cut
- Use: All Mountain Freeride
- Flex: 7/10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The RODEO is a binding specifically developed for freestyle. Its mobile and flexible (flex 4/10) flange is perfect to perform tricks on rails and crazy kickers.
Its Wedgie™ footbed and the excellent lateral responsiveness from its Stealth™ spoiler enhances its performance thanks to its power transmission and cushioning. For even more support and function, it now includes the Infinity™ chassis, the AstroGlyde™ buckles with LT pawls and a new asymmetric ankle strap.
- Chassis: Aluminum Infinity™ and adjustable heel piece
- Spoiler: Stealth™
- Foot bed: Wedgie™
- EVA cushioning
- Asymmetric acrobatic ankle strap
- Foot-tip strap: ThinGrip™ 3D
- Lateral fitting strap: FlipSide™
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ with LT pawls
- Disk: forged aluminum micro-disk