The Platinum’s extraordinary performance has made it one of the most acclaimed boards in our line.
From hard charging freeriders to seasoned boardercross racers, this big-mountain charger delivers stunning responsiveness and control.
Once again we have utilized sustainable materials in its construction, including FSC-approved wood cores and linseed fibers in the structural layers, ensuring the Platinum blends eco-friendliness with one of the most responsive rides out there.
- Twin Directional : This is a hybrid shape, combining the Twin-Tip and the Directional shapes. It will give you the float and control of a Directional shape, but with a twin “feel” that helps you perform better switch. The stiffness is Twin, but the inserts have a small setback like the Directional.
- Profile :
STD. CamRock ® : Camrock represents the best rocker/camber combination in snowboarding today, and has taken our entire board line up a notch. This tried and true camber variant will not disappoint for overall mountain performance. With camber between the bindings and rocker evenly distributed in the nose and tail, this is the all-mountain, all-conditions camber that will leave you stoked and smiling from ear to ear. Standard Camrock is the camber choice of our pro team and staff. It is the best hybrid rocker/camber profile on the market today - bar none!
- 9000 : Our 9000 is not only the fastest base available today, it is also eco-friendly. Produced with carbon nanoparticles, it has a very dense molecular structure, making it our most durable base material. - Die-Cut : Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs. Exclusive Nidecker :
- Freeflex 1.0 : By reducing the wood and fiberglass in the nose and tail, and by reinforcing them with lighter, yet stronger, materials such as carbon fiber, Free Flex technology allows us to lighten up the board significantly while increasing strength, durability, and pop. Free Flex also dampens vibrations and provides a unique, light feel in turn transitions, due to its reduced thickness and profile.
- Ultimate Traction : BRAND NEW THIS YEAR! Following the 2005 invention of UG, the industry’s first traction enhancer, Nidecker, always wanting to stay on the cutting edge, took the next step and developed the revolutionary ULTIMATE TRACTION (UT). With UT, Nidecker’s engineers have taken serrated edges to ano¬ther level. By strategically positioning five bumps along the board’s effective edges instead of using a more conventional serration, we have created enhanced reactivity in all conditions. As a result, you will have more control of your board and way more fun!
- Better grip anytime, anywhere.
- More hold and less fatigue = better performance.
- Extra edge control and more reactivity on any mountain.
- Shock Absorber : Our Shock Absorber is a specially designed elastomeric interlayer, which offers additional comfort to the rider, while eliminating vibrations.
- Triax : The optimal mix of vibration-dampening and reactivity, the Multi is made with pride in Switzerland. This light triaxial glass, exclusive to Nidecker, incorporates a multi-layered, multi-axis fiberglass that is stitched together, resulting in a straight fiber laminate.
- Pop Carbon : Strategic carbon fiber placement in our boards allows for better response, and increased pop and stiffness. This is ideal for more aggressive riding, and gives you a damper ride in all conditions.
- Master Core : Master Core construction is a prod- uct of our long history of experi- mentation in materials and wood- craft. It is the perfect harmony of different wood densities and wood species (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), which lightens the core and results in a superior weight-to- performance-to-power ratio, and an ultra-strong, uber-responsive, yet lightweight, core.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The King is our advanced, yet modestly priced entry level binding. Offering support to riders that want a binding that can be ridden on any terrain without hesitation.
Our Delta baseplate was featured on our first ever bindings and is still going as strongly as it was on day one.
Constructed using the perfect mixture of aluminum and nylon designed to offer a soft and forgiving interface with the perfect fit. Combine this with our Lightframe Highback that provides a soft torsional flex for a friendly but yet responsive ride.
Lightweight Mac 4 aluminum buckles complete an entry-level binding that is superior to some brands top of the line range.
- Mfc : An established dual-density, comfortable, 3D shaped ankle strap that improves control in every condition.
- Mac 4 : Fast, lightweight, aluminum ratchets for advanced performance.
- Delta : The original Drake concept at its purest. A pre-curved aluminum heel cup directly connected to a nylon/fiberglass baseplate, creating flawless, solid assembly. Designed from the perfect blend of nylon and aluminum for responsiveness and dampening. Together they create a soft, forgiving baseplate ideal for beginners and freestyle enthusiasts. Fully customizable, and includes a variety of heelcup and toe ramp adjustments to ensure perfect+