The Score smashes that myth that you need to lay out dollars to get great performance.
Utilizing the latest thinking in design and technology, it is the perfect board for any freestyle rider looking to keep rock alive.
The Score takes freestyle riding by the scruff of the neck and gives it a good shake.
- Twin Directional : This is a hybrid shape, combining the Twin-Tip and the Directional shapes. It will give you the float and control of a Directional shape, but with a twin “feel” that helps you perform better switch. The stiffness is Twin, but the inserts have a small setback like the Directional.
- Profile :
STD. CamRock ® : Camrock represents the best rocker/camber combination in snowboarding today, and has taken our entire board line up a notch. This tried and true camber variant will not disappoint for overall mountain performance. With camber between the bindings and rocker evenly distributed in the nose and tail, this is the all-mountain, all-conditions camber that will leave you stoked and smiling from ear to ear. Standard Camrock is the camber choice of our pro team and staff. It is the best hybrid rocker/camber profile on the market today - bar none!
- 5000 : This is our universal base. it’s designed to absorb wax, retaining it longer. Exceptionally durable, this base will take you anywhere.
- Die-Cut : Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs.
Exclusive Nidecker :
- Freeflex 1.0 : By reducing the wood and fiberglass in the nose and tail, and by reinforcing them with lighter, yet stronger, materials such as carbon fiber, Free Flex technology allows us to lighten up the board significantly while increasing strength, durability, and pop. Free Flex also dampens vibrations and provides a unique, light feel in turn transitions, due to its reduced thickness and profile.
- Fiber :
Dual Plus : Our standard 90-degree biaxial fiberglass is the most versatile in the industry. It is bombproof and reliable for all terrain types.
- Core :
Full Wood Core : This is our standard poplar core combined with beech reinforcement. The beech on nose and tail provides more pop and better stiffness and torsion. If you like a consistent ride that has a lot of life, this core should be your ‘go to’ wood core.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The CINCH CTS is still as efficient. This renowned snowboard binding includes Cinch technology offering maximum responsiveness and versatility.
It is easy to put on thanks to its quality straps. It offers excellent foot support and great stability as well as perfect cushioning: this season it features Harshmellow™ reinforcements to dampen vibrations from tough landings.
- Strap System: Cinch
- Highback: Regular
- Riding Style: All Mountain
- Chassis: Cinch™ C2
- Highback: Cinch Airlite
- Ankle Strap: Custom Caddi
- Strap Features: Cam-Lock Centering
- Toe Strap: Tool-Less Universal
- Ratchet: Hella RADchets
- Disc: NEW! Universal disc
- Footbed: Seamless EVA, Canted Harshmellow™, Adjustable Power Ramp