The ELLE W is a snowboard intended for women who are discovering snowboarding and are carving their first curves.
This board is easy to handle and gives the rider confidence immediately as it tolerates edge errors so you will make progress safely.
Its soft flex and its camber combined with tip rockers make it even more maneuverable so you won't be scared to stretch your limits.
- Profile: STD Camrock®
- Fiber: Dual Plus
- Shape: Directional
- Core: Core made entirely of wood
- Sole: 5000 / Die-Cut
- Use: All Mountain
- Flex: 5/10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The ELLE W is accessible in terms of price and performance. It is aptly named since this snowboard binding is made exclusively for women.
It offers excellent support, is comfortable thanks to its quality strap and responsive enough to keep up with intermediate female riders' achievements and progress.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: POLYAMIDE® / HB Asymmetric
- Ankle strap: Asymmetric Comfort Strap
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Aluminum buckles
- Flange: EVA heel piece, toe piece and reinforcement pads
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 6
Lateral flex 8