The .38 SPECIAL is back in 2015. It is an ultralight directional board that features the brand new Roofchop camber combining slightly positive camber and flat camber between the inserts to ensure even pressure.
This super powerful board was designed to carve nice curves on pistes and on deep snow. It is perfect for those who like speed with control in all situations.
Roof Chop camber: In an attempt to produce the most fluid boards, Nitro presents the new Roof-Chop camber: a positive camber with a flattened Zero-camber central zone to even out pressure on the edges without snagging.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: Mountain
- Width: medium
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The FLITE is an all-mountain binding that goes back to the basics to offer a great deal of the brand's know-how at a very affordable price.
It is comfortable and functional. It provides excellent support and power transmission adapted to intermediate-level riders.
- Flange: Molded Composite Rockered
- Spoiler: Molded Composite Uni-Back
- ExoFit PowerStrap
- MINI-Ratchet buckles
- EVA toe&heel-pads
- Combi-disk (for 4x4 and 3HP)
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|