The .38 SPECIAL is back in 2015. It is an ultralight directional board that features the brand new Roofchop camber combining slightly positive camber and flat camber between the inserts to ensure even pressure.
This super powerful board was designed to carve nice curves on pistes and on deep snow. It is perfect for those who like speed with control in all situations.
Roof Chop camber: In an attempt to produce the most fluid boards, Nitro presents the new Roof-Chop camber: a positive camber with a flattened Zero-camber central zone to even out pressure on the edges without snagging.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: Mountain
- Width: medium
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The FUSE GT is a snowboard binding successful thanks to its great versatility. As the manufacturer announced, "engineers finally achieved a paradox: creating a Flex binding with maximum responsiveness."
It provides exceptional comfort and optimal power transmission thanks to its quality construction.
To all-mountain riders who want the best comfort/performance compromise.
- Flange: Glass-filled Nylon Rockered
- Spoiler: Glass-filled Nylon Mod-Back
- SupportPanel: ATM.7
- Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y)
- PowerStrap Fusion
- Ratchets LSR
- 2.5 Degree Canted Bank-Bed
- Multi-disk (3mm offset) for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6