The .38 SPECIAL is back in 2015. It is an ultralight directional board that features the brand new Roofchop camber combining slightly positive camber and flat camber between the inserts to ensure even pressure.
This super powerful board was designed to carve nice curves on pistes and on deep snow. It is perfect for those who like speed with control in all situations.
Roof Chop camber: In an attempt to produce the most fluid boards, Nitro presents the new Roof-Chop camber: a positive camber with a flattened Zero-camber central zone to even out pressure on the edges without snagging.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: Mountain
- Width: medium
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The CINCH TRYST W is a responsive and efficient high-end binding reserved for women looking for optimal power transmission.
It includes the Cinch strap system for a quick fit and release, quality straps and also excellent foot support. A high-quality women's all-mountain binding!
- Strap System: Cinch
- Highback: Regular
- Use: All Mountain
- Chassis: Cinch C2
- Highback: Asymmetric Cinch
- Ankle strap: Caddi
- Strap features: New manual centering adjustment system
- Toe strap: NEW! Universal manual
- Ratchet: NEW Ratchet PC Smooth
- Disk: Multi-Compatible & Offset
- Flange: EVA-brushed, Harshmellow™ cushions, manual Power Ramp adjustment
|M||36 - 40||23 - 26|