The .38 SPECIAL is back in 2015. It is an ultralight directional board that features the brand new Roofchop camber combining slightly positive camber and flat camber between the inserts to ensure even pressure.
This super powerful board was designed to carve nice curves on pistes and on deep snow. It is perfect for those who like speed with control in all situations.
Roof Chop camber: In an attempt to produce the most fluid boards, Nitro presents the new Roof-Chop camber: a positive camber with a flattened Zero-camber central zone to even out pressure on the edges without snagging.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: Mountain
- Width: medium
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The CAPO binding is very versatile but has a certain sense of freestyle. It includes several types of technology. This year, it features a new Spoiler and a new toe strap for impeccable support and responsiveness.
Its Infinity™ chassis and its AstroGlyde™ LT pawl buckles offer efficiency and versatility thanks to its medium flex (6/10). To dampen landings of strong jumps, the Wedgie™ footbed is perfect.
This binding will meet the expectations of all-mountain riders who won't hesitate to take a trip to the park.
- Chassis: Aluminum Infinity™ and adjustable heel piece
- Spoiler: Vertigo™
- Foot bed: Wedgie™
- Cushioning: Urethane Rollbar™
- Ankle strap: acrobatic
- Foot-tip strap: ThinGrip™ Max
- Lateral fitting strap: FlipSide™
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ with LT pawls
- Disk: forged aluminum micro-disk
- Flex : 6/10
- Use: All Mountain Freestyle