The new BLACKLIGHT still features a classic camber and a Powerlite core. Its nose and tail were extended, and it now includes the well-known Power Pods for better grip and precision.
This board manages groomed pistes and snowy slopes equally well, is responsive and masters curves perfectly. It is made for speed and new challenges: nothing will stop it!
- Standard Camber: The standard camber offers incomparable high-speed stability: it has become indispensable to many riders. The dynamics and pop provided by this camber has no equal. If you want to rock, this camber is a must.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base sole: Spatial technology provided to you! A nano-technological wax integrated deep in the sole offers an amazing speed in all snow conditions. The Speed Formula II technology is ultra-effective and very lasting. It is available for all high-end boards.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Diamond Laminates: Carbon layers opening the way to new accomplishments. Its better boost and liveliness provide fluid, powerful and effortless gliding.
- Power Pods: Extended width under the bindings. Provides good grip and efficient turning.
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex: All Terrain
- Width: medium
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Unit weight|
The CINCH TRYST W is a responsive and efficient high-end binding reserved for women looking for optimal power transmission.
It includes the Cinch strap system for a quick fit and release, quality straps and also excellent foot support. A high-quality women's all-mountain binding!
- Strap System: Cinch
- Highback: Regular
- Use: All Mountain
- Chassis: Cinch C2
- Highback: Asymmetric Cinch
- Ankle strap: Caddi
- Strap features: New manual centering adjustment system
- Toe strap: NEW! Universal manual
- Ratchet: NEW Ratchet PC Smooth
- Disk: Multi-Compatible & Offset
- Flange: EVA-brushed, Harshmellow™ cushions, manual Power Ramp adjustment