The new BLACKLIGHT still features a classic camber and a Powerlite core. Its nose and tail were extended, and it now includes the well-known Power Pods for better grip and precision.
This board manages groomed pistes and snowy slopes equally well, is responsive and masters curves perfectly. It is made for speed and new challenges: nothing will stop it!
- Standard Camber: The standard camber offers incomparable high-speed stability: it has become indispensable to many riders. The dynamics and pop provided by this camber has no equal. If you want to rock, this camber is a must.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base sole: Spatial technology provided to you! A nano-technological wax integrated deep in the sole offers an amazing speed in all snow conditions. The Speed Formula II technology is ultra-effective and very lasting. It is available for all high-end boards.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Diamond Laminates: Carbon layers opening the way to new accomplishments. Its better boost and liveliness provide fluid, powerful and effortless gliding.
- Power Pods: Extended width under the bindings. Provides good grip and efficient turning.
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex: All Terrain
- Width: medium
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso unitario|
Riding as Xavier De Le Rue is not impossible. The material on which he rides is an important part of the equation. And the bindings are, in this regard, so essential that the land frequented by Xavier leaves no room to the approximate.
Because it is not necessarily appropriate to change what is working well, the version 2012 of the Experience is supplied, as the past year, with a stiffened chassis with 33% glass fibre, but is equipped with the new footbed MagneBed S3R tilted 3° pin with shock absorbers in gel, toe ramp raised and covered with EVA foam bi-density 40/60 Shores, the new 3D enveloping spoiler AsymWrap mounted with a pad Heel Grip, of 2 new foams of straps located for comfort and energy transfer and a new buckle.
A set of details that make this new Experience a binding more comfortable and more accurate.
- GripLight buckles:
- Baseplate HCX-33
- Hi-back 3D AsymWrap with Heel Grip
- Straps 40 oz
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|