The Cinema is not less than a ticket in gold gullwing camber and twin-tip!
The dream becomes true for those who want to have experience in and out the park. This is a round ticket for riding!
- Gullwing Technology Nitro ́s Hybrid Camber: An hybrid camber with a concept of its own, the Gullwing offers the best of both worlds for riding the whole mountain.
- FH base SIMPLE AND VERSATILE: Fast, robust and easy to maintain. A true "all in one" ready to confront the abuse in rails and urban sessions as ever.
- Power Core II IMPROVED AND STRENGTHENED PERFORMANCE: From tip to tail, the POWERCORE II is composed of poplar supplemented by two reinforcements in beech. It guarantees incomparable strength, always more pop but remaining comfortable and tolerant.
- Bi-Lite Laminates TOLERANT AND RESISTANT: Very appreciated by our Riders, the Bi-light laminated is designed to transfer unparalleled strength, powerful style and refined board feel.
- Flex: 5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Riding as Xavier De Le Rue is not impossible. The material on which he rides is an important part of the equation. And the bindings are, in this regard, so essential that the land frequented by Xavier leaves no room to the approximate.
Because it is not necessarily appropriate to change what is working well, the version 2012 of the Experience is supplied, as the past year, with a stiffened chassis with 33% glass fibre, but is equipped with the new footbed MagneBed S3R tilted 3° pin with shock absorbers in gel, toe ramp raised and covered with EVA foam bi-density 40/60 Shores, the new 3D enveloping spoiler AsymWrap mounted with a pad Heel Grip, of 2 new foams of straps located for comfort and energy transfer and a new buckle.
A set of details that make this new Experience a binding more comfortable and more accurate.
- GripLight buckles:
- Baseplate HCX-33
- Hi-back 3D AsymWrap with Heel Grip
- Straps 40 oz
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|