The CINEMA 2 is an accessible and fun board that will please riders looking for maximum riding pleasure. It is a natural-born freestyler.
It features a Twin shape, a hybrid Gullwing camber and a Powercore II core. It will help you perform new tricks and be perfectly maneuverable and responsive on pistes.
This WIDE version features a wider waist to suit bigger feet.
- Gullwing Rocker camber: The Gullwing is a completely hybrid camber/rocker. It offers the best features of both designs for versatile riders. Its positive camber under each foot gives riders the expected and appreciated level of responsiveness. But its reverse camber at the center of the board enables riders to surge easily in powder snow and perform presses in the park.
- Premium Extruded FH Base sole: Resistant, quick, easy maintenance. The FH sole takes grinding and street session like no other one will.
- Powercore II core: This Powercore II poplar core from tip to tail with beech reinforcements for unrivaled resistance offers soft responsiveness and a dynamic boost.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Shape: Twin
- Flex: Park
- Width: wide
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso unitario|
The TEAM is a snowboard binding focusing on comfort. It also is very versatile.
It is a combination of excellent components from spoiler to toe strap. It ensures good support and optimal responsiveness in any situation.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: CORED HIGHBACK / Asymmetric design
- Ankle strap: Comfort Strap / 3D molded anatomical reinforcement
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Buckles: Remium aluminium / S-BEND Strap
- Flange: EVA reinforced sole
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 7
Lateral flex 7