The pro model of the well-known rider Eero Ettala was designed according to his demands and guarantees great performance in terms of versatility. The EERO ETTALA is the result of a very long collaboration with the rider himself to obtain a result effective on all terrains: street, park or backcountry.
Its mix of technology (Ballistic Impact Panel, Railkiller Edge, Whiplash Core Profil), combined with a classic camber, provides a perfect balance between resistance, responsiveness, flex and control.
- Lowrider Camber: The Lowrider camber is perfect for freestyle with a good dose of flex and doesn't offer any less stability, dynamism or pop.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base: Spatial technology provided to you! A nano-technological wax integrated deep in the sole offers an amazing speed in all snow conditions. The Speed Formula II technology is ultra-effective and very lasting. It is available for all high-end boards.
- Railkiller Edge: Your secret weapon for the rail! Thanks to its unique edge profile, its resistance to impact is 200% higher than that of natural edges. This construction will take any rail.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Diamond Band: These ultra resistant light tip-to-tail carbon fiber reinforcements manage kicks and improve the board's maneuverability and control.
- Ballistic Impact Panel: The Kevlar used for bulletproof jackets is used to protect the core. It is placed under the bindings to spare the construction during tough landings.
- Tri-Lite Laminates: The perfect balance between flex, torsion and performance. Nitro designed the Tri-Laminates with fibers looking in 3 directions for fast-turning super responsive boards.
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex: All Terrain
- Width: Standard
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso unitario|
The CAPO binding is very versatile but has a certain sense of freestyle. It includes several types of technology. This year, it features a new Spoiler and a new toe strap for impeccable support and responsiveness.
Its Infinity™ chassis and its AstroGlyde™ LT pawl buckles offer efficiency and versatility thanks to its medium flex (6/10). To dampen landings of strong jumps, the Wedgie™ footbed is perfect.
This binding will meet the expectations of all-mountain riders who won't hesitate to take a trip to the park.
- Chassis: Aluminum Infinity™ and adjustable heel piece
- Spoiler: Vertigo™
- Foot bed: Wedgie™
- Cushioning: Urethane Rollbar™
- Ankle strap: acrobatic
- Foot-tip strap: ThinGrip™ Max
- Lateral fitting strap: FlipSide™
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ with LT pawls
- Disk: forged aluminum micro-disk
- Flex : 6/10
- Use: All Mountain Freestyle