referencia : 15PEPM
referencia : 368404
The pro model of the well-known rider Eero Ettala was designed according to his demands and guarantees great performance in terms of versatility. The EERO ETTALA is the result of a very long collaboration with the rider himself to obtain a result effective on all terrains: street, park or backcountry.
Its mix of technology (Ballistic Impact Panel, Railkiller Edge, Whiplash Core Profil), combined with a classic camber, provides a perfect balance between resistance, responsiveness, flex and control.
- Lowrider Camber: The Lowrider camber is perfect for freestyle with a good dose of flex and doesn't offer any less stability, dynamism or pop.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base: Spatial technology provided to you! A nano-technological wax integrated deep in the sole offers an amazing speed in all snow conditions. The Speed Formula II technology is ultra-effective and very lasting. It is available for all high-end boards.
- Railkiller Edge: Your secret weapon for the rail! Thanks to its unique edge profile, its resistance to impact is 200% higher than that of natural edges. This construction will take any rail.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Diamond Band: These ultra resistant light tip-to-tail carbon fiber reinforcements manage kicks and improve the board's maneuverability and control.
- Ballistic Impact Panel: The Kevlar used for bulletproof jackets is used to protect the core. It is placed under the bindings to spare the construction during tough landings.
- Tri-Lite Laminates: The perfect balance between flex, torsion and performance. Nitro designed the Tri-Laminates with fibers looking in 3 directions for fast-turning super responsive boards.
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex: All Terrain
- Width: Standard
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso unitario|
2015 novelty successfully entering into the range, the BALANCE is an all mountain snowboard binding with strong freestyle influence.
With its narrowed Slasher base plate and its 4D spoiler, it offers dynamism on the transfers of support and sufficient pop for a freestyle usage, while adding a good dose of comfort. As for maintenance, it is also the best since its 3D ankle strap assures infallible holding but preserving the necessary bending in torsion to avoid any compression point.
An awesome binding for the riders of good level that want a precise binding to continue improving their technique.
Base plate - Chassis
- ADJ toe ramp : Dual layer toe pad with super easy adjustment for an incredible transfer of support towards the edge located at the end of your feet.
- Canted Footbed : The base plate is inclined 3° for more comfort and control.
- Composite 30% : Combined with steel rods, the nylon with 30M% glass fibre has sufficient rigidity to assure maximum transmission while maintaining a lot of flexibility for excellent sensations.
- EVA : Base plate cushioning: EVA foams absorbs the contacts by absorbing vibrations.
- Power Heel-Lock : Tongue behind the arch that matches the back of the boot and prevents the heel from going up.
- Slasher Baseplate
- HB Filter
- Spoiler 4D
Straps - Buckles
- Viper Aluminium buckles
- Front-foot Deluxe Lock-In strap: All the support of the Lock-in toe straps, with more comfort.
- 3D Supreme ankle strap: The new 3D Strap, soft and padded for a sensation of optimum comfort. The flex in torsion provides support without pressure points. Try it and you will love it.
- Universal disc
- Strap Micro Max adjustment: Fast and precise adjustment without tools and allowing centring the strap quickly on your boots to improve comfort and holding.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|