The GLORY STOMPER is a true freestyle bomb that will adapt to all terrains.
It is wider than a classical board and features the brand new Flat Out camber as well as the Whiplash Core Profile to offer big surging possibilities, flex and responsiveness in all situations.
It also includes the Ballistic Impact Panels and the Railkiller Edge for increased resistance under the bindings. This board is ready to rock!
- Flat Out Rocker: The Flat Out camber is a Hybrid camber: nose and tail are higher in the area of traditional contact spots. This makes carving curves effortless and tricks fluid. The higher nose and tail enable easy and quick surging and kick as well as maneuverability on all terrains. This fun and stable profile enables you to try new tricks and master the mountain.
- Railkiller Edge: Your secret weapon for the rail! Thanks to its unique edge profile, its resistance to impact is 200% higher than that of natural edges. This construction will take any rail.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powercore II core: This Powercore II poplar core from tip to tail with beech reinforcements for unrivaled resistance offers soft responsiveness and a dynamic boost.
- Diamond Band: These ultra resistant light tip-to-tail carbon fiber reinforcements manage kicks and improve the board's maneuverability and control.
- Ballistic Impact Panel: The Kevlar used for bulletproof jackets is used to protect the core. It is placed under the bindings to spare the construction during tough landings.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Whiplash Core Profile: This profile combines reduced thickness between the inserts and added material beyond the feet for maximum pop, but still has perfect flex.
- Power Pods: Extended width under the bindings. Provides good grip and efficient turning.
- Shape: Twin
- Flex: Urban
- Width: medium
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The CAPO binding is very versatile but has a certain sense of freestyle. It includes several types of technology. This year, it features a new Spoiler and a new toe strap for impeccable support and responsiveness.
Its Infinity™ chassis and its AstroGlyde™ LT pawl buckles offer efficiency and versatility thanks to its medium flex (6/10). To dampen landings of strong jumps, the Wedgie™ footbed is perfect.
This binding will meet the expectations of all-mountain riders who won't hesitate to take a trip to the park.
- Chassis: Aluminum Infinity™ and adjustable heel piece
- Spoiler: Vertigo™
- Foot bed: Wedgie™
- Cushioning: Urethane Rollbar™
- Ankle strap: acrobatic
- Foot-tip strap: ThinGrip™ Max
- Lateral fitting strap: FlipSide™
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ with LT pawls
- Disk: forged aluminum micro-disk
- Flex: 6/10
- Use: All Mountain Freestyle