Girls, the LECTRA BRIGHT W is the board you need to get to the next level.
It is versatile and will match your progress. It is easy to handle and will immediately make you want to outdo yourself. This is due to its adapted construction: its Zero camber, its Directional shape and its sidecut were designed to ride easily and with style on all terrains. What else could you ask for?
- Zero Camber: If reverse cambers are too flexible and standard cambers too stiff for you, the Zero will be the one for you. Its versatile profile gives you the advantages of the reverse camber without losing the board's responsiveness or the board's fun, and vice-versa. The Zero camber has quickly become the number one pick for park and street riders.
- Premium Extruded FH Base sole: Resistant, quick, easy maintenance. The FH sole takes grinding and street session like no other one will.
- Powercore core: This poplar Powercore core from tip to tail provides resistance and increased weight. It is the perfect mix for flex, responsiveness and thrill.
- Shape: directional
- Flex: Wome, All-Terrain
- Width: Standard
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The GLAM W is a snowboard binding focusing on comfort. It also is very versatile and has a feminine touch.
It is a combination of excellent components from spoiler to toe strap. It ensures good support and optimal responsiveness in any situation.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: CORED HIGHBACK / Asymmetric design
- Ankle strap: Comfort Strap / 3D molded anatomical reinforcement
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Buckles: Bi-mat aluminum / S-BEND Strap
- Flange: EVA reinforced sole
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 7
Lateral flex 7