Girls, the LECTRA BRIGHT W is the board you need to get to the next level.
It is versatile and will match your progress. It is easy to handle and will immediately make you want to outdo yourself. This is due to its adapted construction: its Zero camber, its Directional shape and its sidecut were designed to ride easily and with style on all terrains. What else could you ask for?
- Zero Camber: If reverse cambers are too flexible and standard cambers too stiff for you, the Zero will be the one for you. Its versatile profile gives you the advantages of the reverse camber without losing the board's responsiveness or the board's fun, and vice-versa. The Zero camber has quickly become the number one pick for park and street riders.
- Premium Extruded FH Base sole: Resistant, quick, easy maintenance. The FH sole takes grinding and street session like no other one will.
- Powercore core: This poplar Powercore core from tip to tail provides resistance and increased weight. It is the perfect mix for flex, responsiveness and thrill.
- Shape: directional
- Flex: Wome, All-Terrain
- Width: Standard
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The ELLE W is accessible in terms of price and performance. It is aptly named since this snowboard binding is made exclusively for women.
It offers excellent support, is comfortable thanks to its quality strap and responsive enough to keep up with intermediate female riders' achievements and progress.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: POLYAMIDE® / HB Asymmetric
- Ankle strap: Asymmetric Comfort Strap
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Aluminum buckles
- Flange: EVA heel piece, toe piece and reinforcement pads
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 6
Lateral flex 8
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|