Lectra will be the perfect board for your first days on the snow and will become your idol over the days. Its technology will facilitate your learning, will push your limits and will make you want to never stop. Its Zero camber will facilitate everything.
- Zero Camber The Everybody Camber: If the reverse camber is too soft or if you find that the standard camber is too rigid, then the zero camber is the solution you are looking for. It is the camber of the whole world.
- FH base SIMPLE AND VERSATILE: Fast, robust and easy to maintain. A true "all in one" ready to confront the abuse in rails and urban sessions as ever.
- Power Core PERFORMANCE: Our Powercore is composed of poplar from tip to tail. It is characterized by its resistance, lightness and the perfect mix between flex and response.
- Bi-Lite Laminates TOLERANT AND RESISTANT: Very appreciated by our Riders, the Bi-light laminated is designed to transfer unparalleled strength, powerful style and refined board feel.
- Flex: 4
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The CINCH TRYST W is a responsive and efficient high-end binding reserved for women looking for optimal power transmission.
It includes the Cinch strap system for a quick fit and release, quality straps and also excellent foot support. A high-quality women's all-mountain binding!
- Strap System: Cinch
- Highback: Regular
- Use: All Mountain
- Chassis: Cinch C2
- Highback: Asymmetric Cinch
- Ankle strap: Caddi
- Strap features: New manual centering adjustment system
- Toe strap: NEW! Universal manual
- Ratchet: NEW Ratchet PC Smooth
- Disk: Multi-Compatible & Offset
- Flange: EVA-brushed, Harshmellow™ cushions, manual Power Ramp adjustment