Lectra will be the perfect board for your first days on the snow and will become your idol over the days. Its technology will facilitate your learning, will push your limits and will make you want to never stop. Its Zero camber will facilitate everything.
- Zero Camber The Everybody Camber: If the reverse camber is too soft or if you find that the standard camber is too rigid, then the zero camber is the solution you are looking for. It is the camber of the whole world.
- FH base SIMPLE AND VERSATILE: Fast, robust and easy to maintain. A true "all in one" ready to confront the abuse in rails and urban sessions as ever.
- Power Core PERFORMANCE: Our Powercore is composed of poplar from tip to tail. It is characterized by its resistance, lightness and the perfect mix between flex and response.
- Bi-Lite Laminates TOLERANT AND RESISTANT: Very appreciated by our Riders, the Bi-light laminated is designed to transfer unparalleled strength, powerful style and refined board feel.
- Flex: 4
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Back in 2013, the CAGE V2 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|