Lectra will be the perfect board for your first days on the snow and will become your idol over the days. Its technology will facilitate your learning, will push your limits and will make you want to never stop. Its Zero camber will facilitate everything.
- Zero Camber The Everybody Camber: If the reverse camber is too soft or if you find that the standard camber is too rigid, then the zero camber is the solution you are looking for. It is the camber of the whole world.
- FH base SIMPLE AND VERSATILE: Fast, robust and easy to maintain. A true "all in one" ready to confront the abuse in rails and urban sessions as ever.
- Power Core PERFORMANCE: Our Powercore is composed of poplar from tip to tail. It is characterized by its resistance, lightness and the perfect mix between flex and response.
- Bi-Lite Laminates TOLERANT AND RESISTANT: Very appreciated by our Riders, the Bi-light laminated is designed to transfer unparalleled strength, powerful style and refined board feel.
- Flex: 4
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Simple and effective, PIQ is a snowboarding binding with essential elements to combine comfort and performance. Easy to use thanks to its disks and its solid straps, it is easily adjusted. Comfortable, it has very wrapping 3D straps and it adds a foam reinforcement in foam under the foot for cushioning. Its soft flex of 4/10 will appeal to freestylers who want soft support.
- Flex : 4/10
- Base plate : PIQ Disc Optimix 30/45
- Spoiler : Optimistream
- Cushioning : EVA Mat
- 3D Straps: adjustment without tools
- Aluminium strap
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|