The MAGNUM is a freeride all-mountain board specifically designed for larger-size riders. Its wide stance is more convenient for large feet but not any less precise.
It includes quality component such as a new Roofchop camber combining flat and traditional camber to enhance pop and responsiveness for better maneuverability.
This board will face any situation on any terrain.
Roof Chop camber: In an attempt to produce the most fluid boards, Nitro presents the new Roof-Chop camber: a positive camber with a flattened Zero-camber central zone to even out pressure on the edges without snagging.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: Mountain
- Width: Wide
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The FIVE is an extremely versatile snowboard binding that will suit a majority of riders.
It is resistant and functional. Its quality construction provides optimal power transmission between the rider and the board while offering good comfort thanks to its innovative straps.
It even features a spoiler with rear opening to make its use as easy as possible. It is the ideal binding to ride through the winter successfully.
- Flange: Molded Composite Rockered Baseplate
- Spoiler: Molded Composite Uni-Back
- ExoFit PowerStrap
- LSR Ratchets
- Full-EVA toe&heel-inserts
- Combi-disk (for 4x4 and 3HP)
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|