The MAGNUM is a freeride all-mountain board specifically designed for larger-size riders. Its wide stance is more convenient for large feet but not any less precise.
It includes quality component such as a new Roofchop camber combining flat and traditional camber to enhance pop and responsiveness for better maneuverability.
This board will face any situation on any terrain.
Roof Chop camber: In an attempt to produce the most fluid boards, Nitro presents the new Roof-Chop camber: a positive camber with a flattened Zero-camber central zone to even out pressure on the edges without snagging.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: Mountain
- Width: Wide
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The FUSE GT is a snowboard binding successful thanks to its great versatility. It was specifically designed to achieve the best quality/weight/price ratio on the snowboard market.
It provides exceptional comfort and optimal power transmission thanks to its quality construction. To all-mountain riders who want only the best.
- Flange: Glass-filled Nylon Rockered
- Spoiler: Aluminum Alloy Mod-Back
- APEX.7 SupportPanel w/ Aluminum inlay
- Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y)
- Fusion PowerStrap
- LSR Ratchets
- 2.5 Degree Canted Bank-Bed with OC-Kush
- Multi-disk (3mm offset) for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|