The MAGNUM is a freeride all-mountain board specifically designed for larger-size riders. Its wide stance is more convenient for large feet but not any less precise.
It includes quality component such as a new Roofchop camber combining flat and traditional camber to enhance pop and responsiveness for better maneuverability.
This board will face any situation on any terrain.
Roof Chop camber: In an attempt to produce the most fluid boards, Nitro presents the new Roof-Chop camber: a positive camber with a flattened Zero-camber central zone to even out pressure on the edges without snagging.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: Mountain
- Width: Wide
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The CINCH CTX features the patented Cinch system. It is even more efficient than the CTS version as it is bulkier.
It provides excellent foot support. It features the new Cinch AT spoiler making it lighter and the Harshmellow™ cushioning as well as a tilted flange for maximum responsiveness. Its power transmission is excellent and will please riders who rock all parts of the mountain.
- Strap System: Cinch
- Highback: Regular
- Riding Style: All Mountain
- Chassis: Cinch™ C2
- Highback: NEW! Cinch™ AT
- Ankle Strap: NEW! Asym AT
- Strap Features: Cam-Lock Centering
- Toe Strap: Tool-Less Universal
- Ratchet: Ultra RADchet
- Friction Housing
- Disc: NEW! Universal disc
- Footbed: Canted Seamless EVA, Harshmellow™ Shockpads, Tool-Less Adjust Power Ramp