The MAGNUM is a freeride all-mountain board specifically designed for larger-size riders. Its wide stance is more convenient for large feet but not any less precise.
It includes quality component such as a new Roofchop camber combining flat and traditional camber to enhance pop and responsiveness for better maneuverability.
This board will face any situation on any terrain.
Roof Chop camber: In an attempt to produce the most fluid boards, Nitro presents the new Roof-Chop camber: a positive camber with a flattened Zero-camber central zone to even out pressure on the edges without snagging.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: Mountain
- Width: Wide
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The MACHINE is a high-end snowboard binding promising good performance on all terrains.
It includes a Beam asymmetric carbon spoiler and an AIR 2.0 carbon fiber reinforced flange providing exceptional precision and comfort at minimal weight.
In addition, it's double Canting air-cushioning system ensures soft landing. Shocks are absorbed to spare riders' knees.
- NITRO Dual Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Asym Carbon Beam Highback: Our asymmetric spoilers were designed for maximum responsiveness between the rider and the board. Being asymmetric enables it better adaptation to stances (55cm and more) commonly found among riders nowadays.
- Carbon Fiber Composite AIR 2.0 Baseplate
- Perfect Hold® Ankle Straps With Flex Window
- Cable Connector And Ratchet Straps: now for toe straps too! New feature for the 14-15 season: stainless steel cables inside ratchets and strap connectors: no more breaking, no more stopping!
- Easy Entry Buckle Tech And Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: Evolution at its peak! A reduced footprint meaning less impact on the board's flex: Nitro mini disks revolutionize the functioning of disks. The new feature lets you choose your angle before assembling the bindings to fasten them: do it once and never lose it again!
- New! The mini disc is now compatible with the channel system.
- Forged Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|