The MAGNUM is a freeride all-mountain board specifically designed for larger-size riders. Its wide stance is more convenient for large feet but not any less precise.
It includes quality component such as a new Roofchop camber combining flat and traditional camber to enhance pop and responsiveness for better maneuverability.
This board will face any situation on any terrain.
Roof Chop camber: In an attempt to produce the most fluid boards, Nitro presents the new Roof-Chop camber: a positive camber with a flattened Zero-camber central zone to even out pressure on the edges without snagging.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: Mountain
- Width: Wide
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
- Flex : 7
- Composite 45% : All the advantages of the polyamide, but 20% more reactive.
- Shadow Done base plate
- defender Spoiler
- Inclined sole: instantly adds pop power and control
- SCS Dampening + Full EVA: Offering the best shock absorption with precise power transfer directly to the edges.
- 3D Asym Supreme instep strap: Asymmetrical strap that increases the external support and the internal capacity to tweak while preserving a perfect anatomical shape that avoids any pressure point: assured comfort throughout the day without nothing to sacrifice in terms of performance.
- PowerGlide Aluminum Buckle : Triaxial gemoetry incorporating a new shape to provide the best of lightweight and quick and powerful cranking with a smooth realase.
- Micro Max Straps Adjustments
|S||1640.0||35 - 39||22 - 25|