referencia : 15PN
referencia : 1100-U
The aptly named NOMAD is a new splitboard that will please all riders raring to achieve new challenged. This splitboard will take you to discover new peaks. It is much more efficient uphill than snowshoes and also guarantees excellent results downhill.
Its FlatOut camber makes curves and maneuvers easier on all terrains. Its Powercore core gives it resistance and extra weight.
- Flat Out Rocker: The Flat Out camber is a Hybrid camber: nose and tail are higher in the area of traditional contact spots. This makes carving curves effortless and tricks fluid. The higher nose and tail enable easy and quick surging and kick as well as maneuverability on all terrains. This fun and stable profile enables you to try new tricks and master the mountain.
- Premium Extruded FH Base sole: Resistant, quick, easy maintenance. The FH sole takes grinding and street session like no other one will.
- Powercore core: This poplar Powercore core from tip to tail provides resistance and increased weight. It is the perfect mix for flex, responsiveness and thrill.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Power Pods: Extended width under the bindings. Provides good grip and efficient turning.
- Shape: Directional Splitboard
- Flex: All Terrain
- Width: medium
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|