The PANTERA is a key very charismatic model that is present in the freeride scale each season.
It is shaped to manage deep snows. It was designed for freeriders who want a wider waist to manage curves.
Its Powerlite core makes it light and dynamic, while its progressive sidecut and its Sintered Speed Formula II sole give it speed and precision when needed.
- Standard Camber: The standard camber offers incomparable high-speed stability: it has become indispensable to many riders. The dynamics and pop provided by this camber has no equal. If you want to rock, this camber is a must.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base sole: Spatial technology provided to you! A nano-technological wax integrated deep in the sole offers an amazing speed in all snow conditions. The Speed Formula II technology is ultra-effective and very lasting. It is available for all high-end boards.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Shape: tapered
- Flex: Mountain
- Width: medium
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The FUSE GT is a snowboard binding successful thanks to its great versatility. As the manufacturer announced, "engineers finally achieved a paradox: creating a Flex binding with maximum responsiveness."
It provides exceptional comfort and optimal power transmission thanks to its quality construction.
To all-mountain riders who want the best comfort/performance compromise.
- Flange: Glass-filled Nylon Rockered
- Spoiler: Glass-filled Nylon Mod-Back
- SupportPanel: ATM.7
- Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y)
- PowerStrap Fusion
- Ratchets LSR
- 2.5 Degree Canted Bank-Bed
- Multi-disk (3mm offset) for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6