The PANTERA is a key very charismatic model that is present in the freeride scale each season.
It is shaped to manage deep snows. It was designed for freeriders who want a wider waist to manage curves.
Its Powerlite core makes it light and dynamic, while its progressive sidecut and its Sintered Speed Formula II sole give it speed and precision when needed.
- Standard Camber: The standard camber offers incomparable high-speed stability: it has become indispensable to many riders. The dynamics and pop provided by this camber has no equal. If you want to rock, this camber is a must.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base sole: Spatial technology provided to you! A nano-technological wax integrated deep in the sole offers an amazing speed in all snow conditions. The Speed Formula II technology is ultra-effective and very lasting. It is available for all high-end boards.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Shape: tapered
- Flex: Mountain
- Width: medium
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The CINCH CTX features the patented Cinch system. It is even more efficient than the CTS version as it is bulkier.
It provides excellent foot support. It features the new Cinch AT spoiler making it lighter and the Harshmellow™ cushioning as well as a tilted flange for maximum responsiveness. Its power transmission is excellent and will please riders who rock all parts of the mountain.
- Strap System: Cinch
- Highback: Regular
- Riding Style: All Mountain
- Chassis: Cinch™ C2
- Highback: NEW! Cinch™ AT
- Ankle Strap: NEW! Asym AT
- Strap Features: Cam-Lock Centering
- Toe Strap: Tool-Less Universal
- Ratchet: Ultra RADchet
- Friction Housing
- Disc: NEW! Universal disc
- Footbed: Canted Seamless EVA, Harshmellow™ Shockpads, Tool-Less Adjust Power Ramp