The PANTERA is a key very charismatic model that is present in the freeride scale each season.
It is shaped to manage deep snows. It was designed for freeriders who want a wider waist to manage curves.
Its Powerlite core makes it light and dynamic, while its progressive sidecut and its Sintered Speed Formula II sole give it speed and precision when needed.
- Standard Camber: The standard camber offers incomparable high-speed stability: it has become indispensable to many riders. The dynamics and pop provided by this camber has no equal. If you want to rock, this camber is a must.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base sole: Spatial technology provided to you! A nano-technological wax integrated deep in the sole offers an amazing speed in all snow conditions. The Speed Formula II technology is ultra-effective and very lasting. It is available for all high-end boards.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Shape: tapered
- Flex: Mountain
- Width: medium
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The MACHINE is a high-end snowboard binding promising good performance on all terrains.
It includes a Beam asymmetric carbon spoiler and an AIR 2.0 carbon fiber reinforced flange providing exceptional precision and comfort at minimal weight.
In addition, it's double Canting air-cushioning system ensures soft landing. Shocks are absorbed to spare riders' knees.
- NITRO Dual Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Asym Carbon Beam Highback: Our asymmetric spoilers were designed for maximum responsiveness between the rider and the board. Being asymmetric enables it better adaptation to stances (55cm and more) commonly found among riders nowadays.
- Carbon Fiber Composite AIR 2.0 Baseplate
- Perfect Hold® Ankle Straps With Flex Window
- Cable Connector And Ratchet Straps: now for toe straps too! New feature for the 14-15 season: stainless steel cables inside ratchets and strap connectors: no more breaking, no more stopping!
- Easy Entry Buckle Tech And Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: Evolution at its peak! A reduced footprint meaning less impact on the board's flex: Nitro mini disks revolutionize the functioning of disks. The new feature lets you choose your angle before assembling the bindings to fasten them: do it once and never lose it again!
- New! The mini disc is now compatible with the channel system.
- Forged Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|